What I’m thinking about today, in no particular order:
1. Being home all the time is driving me crazy. I need to get out of the house more often, but, being jobless, we are currently operating on a tight budget and should save as much gas money as possible.
2. I had a job interview today. It went well and the manager I met with said he would be calling for a second interview. I don’t want to get my hopes up too high, but it seems like it could be a good fit for me.
3. I’m PMS-ing. I want all the chocolate, ice cream, soda and pizza I can fit in my body.
4. Tomorrow’s GPP workout looks awesome! I’m so excited to hit it hard, which is nice considering my motivation is still a little low these days (see number 1).
5. Last night I suddenly got an intense desire to go running. It was dark and we don’t live close to any sidewalks or trails, so I wasn’t able to fulfill said desire. But it was interesting that I wanted to run so bad… I haven’t ran once this winter. I’m not sure if I’ll end up running soon or if this is a passing thing.
6. I’m working on becoming a better morning person. It isn’t easy. I’ve never been a morning person. I’ve been waking up 15 minutes early every 3-4 days. It has been a little easier than suddenly resolving to wake up at a specific early time. I’m hoping this helps, but I am skeptical at best.
7. There hasn’t been much to blog about this week, so I figured it better to stay quiet. Tonight I needed to get out of my own head, though. Thanks for listening.