I love reading posts like this, so I thought it would be fun to share with you what’s in my gym bag on a daily basis.
First things first: I carry the Balance Gym Bag from REI. I chose this one because it has A LOT of room for all my stuff, plus has a separated area for my stinky running shoes, and can carry my yoga mat or foam roller if I want. Overall, I have been very pleased with this bag and think it is a great value for the price I paid.
Now for the stuff:
1. Toiletries bag – face wash, body soap, toner, deodorant, and a hair tie
2. Makeup bag – just my pared-down, everyday makeup… sometimes I change products out when I start getting bored with what I’m using.
4. EAS Muscle Armor – BCAA powder for mixing with water after hard workouts/runs
5. Secret body spray – so I don’t stank… bought only because it says “marathon” in the name. I’m a marketer’s dream
6. Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor and strap – self explanatory
7. comb and brush
8. EOS lip balm – I pretty much always have one of these on me. Addicted.
10. Sneaker balls – use them to try to keep my gym bag from being stinky
11. Lululemon Swiftly Headband – this was a splurge, but really doesn’t move during my workouts—freaking awesome!
12. A lock to keep my stuff safe while I workout