Starting weight: 135
Current weight: 129.8
This week’s weight loss: 1.7 pounds
Total weight loss: 4.78 pounds
– I renewed my Bodybugg subscription, so I’m able to see exactly what I’m burning each day and adjust my eating accordingly.
– I fit in 3 strength training workouts, a few 30 minute walks, and a cardio gym day; I am LOVING strength training lately, by the way. I can now do three sets of 10 toe pushups! I’ve never had much upper-body strength, so it’s thrilling to see it developing.
– Been drinking water before each meal and snack. It’s a work in progress.
– My days were all on point this week!
– Weekend was incredibly inactive. It’s been raining every single weekend for about 3 months straight—womp, womp, womp… I’d love to include more activity into my weekend.
– Weight goal for the week ahead is 129.3. That will be a half pound lost.
– 3 ST workouts, 1 swim, 1 yoga and lots of walking when the weather cooperates.
– Count everything—it’s good practice.